Sunday Morning Service Times
- 8:30 a.m. and 10:55 a.m. in the main Sanctuary building. They are a more "traditional" service.
Sunday Evening Worship - "The Table"
We are excited to invite you to The Table - our new worship service that will be held the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month at 6 p.m. in our Wesley Chapel.
It seems our schedule are getting busier, the time is going faster, we're going separate ways all the time. But we still look for, and need, a connection to God and to each other. If you're looking for an open, casual place to come together and be a part of a loving church experience, The Table is a place that's fresh and familiar, thoughtful and dynamic, hopeful and full of grace. Come join us and find your place at The Table. Join us on:
- January 13 and 27
- February 10
- March 10 and 31
- April 14 and 28
- May 12
- During the 8:30 a.m. service children are invited to meet the Children's Church in C113.
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Click on the below options for a list of classes and locations:
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The church office is located in the Freeman Building, southwest corner of Broad St. and Dixie.
- Our 10:55 a.m. service is broadcast live on NewsTalk FM 94.1.