Sunday Morning Service Times
- 8:30 a.m. and 10:55 a.m. in the main Sanctuary building. They are a more "traditional" service.
Sunday Evening Worship - "The Table"
We are excited to invite you to The Table - our new worship service that will be held the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month. It seems our schedule are getting busier, the time is going faster, we're going separate ways all the time. But we still look for, and need, a connection to God and to each other. If you're looking for an open, casual place to come together and be a part of a loving church experience, The Table is a place that's fresh and familiar, thoughtful and dynamic, hopeful and full of grace. Come join us and find your place at The Table.
- Starting Sunday, September 9 in Wesley Chapel at 6 p.m.; continuing on the following dates
- September 23
- October 14
- October 28
- November 25
- December 9
- During the 8:30 a.m. service children are invited to meet the Children's Church in C113.
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Click on the below options for a list of classes and locations:
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The church office is located in the Freeman Building, southwest corner of Broad St. and Dixie.
- Our 10:55 a.m. service is broadcast live on NewsTalk FM 94.1.